At this time, we are offering one worship gathering at 10:00am in order to provide the safest experience possible for everyone who chooses to gather for worship.
Nursery and Life Church are available during the 10am worship gathering. Nursery is for children from ages 0-3 years and Life Chruch is for Kids 4 years - 5th grade. Our welcome team will help you check your children in, give each of your children a welcome bag, and explain everything you need to know for a great experience.
- To provide a safe atmosphere for your children our volunteers are wearing facemasks, our nursery and children's areas have been decluttered for sanitation purposes, and kids are meeting in our student center in order to provide opportunity for social distancing purposes.
- The facility is cleaned before and after each worship gathering.
- Everyone's temperature is checked before entering the facility. This at least assures everyone that at the time of gathering, everyone is fever free.
- Everyone is encouraged to wear facemasks and avoid shaking hands or hugging. Facemasks are not mandatory, but again are encouraged to be worn at least until you are seated in order to protect the health of others.
- Our greeters are wearing facemasks and making sure to welcome you at a safe distance outside the main entrance under the blue tent.
- Instead of passing offering plates, offering boxes have been set up at the two entrances so that we can worship through giving upon arrival or our departure. Online giving is also available.
You can also watch a video from Pastor Thomas below as he explains the heart and why behind the what we are doing as we continue to navigate through Covid19.